Tuesday, September 17, 2013

thirty-six

week thirty-six of fifty-two
::A CHAIN REACTION STORY::
the boys decided to break out Monopoly
and they were very serious about it.

this led to Issac and I getting hooked on an evening game of Monopoly
I am not very serious about it
In fact, I have favorite properties based on names and colors
and I would rather save my fake money for fake new shoes than buy a hotel on Park Place 
My lack of real-estate saavy frustrates Issac

anyway, our newfound pasttime 
 led to Amelia wanting to be the banker
but since
Counting in fifties and hundreds is a little advanced for her, 
so we dug into the game stash from Grandma Judy
and found Monopoly Junior
and now Amelia is hooked on it as well.

It is nice to have some variety with the board games
we (and anyone else who has visited in the last three months)
has probably played enough "Matches" for a lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment