Tuesday, October 1, 2013

thirty-nine

week thirty-nine of fifty-two
hard to believe we're almost 40 weeks into the year!
I remember when we were at week 1 and it seems like it wasn't that long ago
....
speaking of things that don't seem like they were that long ago, 
last weekend we attended the wedding of one of my oldest friends
he and his lovely bride threw a fabulous party
(they even had a Kona Icee truck on-site: amazing!!) 

We shared in the company of some great people that I grew up with 
and I am still smiling about it.
I know everyone says they would never go back to high school,
 I can live without ever stressing about an algebra exam,
but those friends and their families were like an extension of my own
so this was kind of like a family wedding
and it was pretty great
to meet (or get to know better) 
the people they have chosen to spend their lives with, 
some of their kids, 
and introduce my own little ones to them!

but that's right.. this project is supposed to be about life through the eyes of the little ones.
this is their contribution (literally)
Ingrid is into self-portraits lately. 
This one is captioned
"I not dirty. I no make a mess with my cupcake." 

No comments:

Post a Comment