Tuesday, March 26, 2013

twelve.

week twelve of fifty-two.
This is the most appropriate pictorial depiction of the seven days:

If anyone reading this also follows me on Instagram, I apologize for the repeat image, but I'm honestly surprised that this is only the first time I've done such a thing. Love Instagram.

A great friend made me a set of chalkboard mugs for Christmas. I used to just use them to write my name on them.. or someone else's name... or cheeky phrases. Recently, I took the more practical route and started counting.

And yes, I realize this "photo a week" project is dedicated to life through the eyes of my children, but today I'm being real. This is what real looks like, kids: you are wonderful, exhausting, enthusiastic, exhausting, energetic, exhausting, glorious little people. Enter coffee, stage left. Wise person told me 
"Parenting: if you are not exhausted, you are not doing it right." 

1 comment:

  1. I nodded in agreement to everything in this post ;) love it.

    ReplyDelete