Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy (belated) Earth Day!


Though our plans to plant the garden on Earth Day were foiled by snowy weather (see photo below),

9 inches of snow in April = Springtime Snowman!

We did manage to spent today almost entirely outside planting our gardens, tending to the yard, listening to the birds chirp, and Amelia&Dad's first big bike ride of the year.

It took mom a little longer than normal to do her planting, she says that she was "enjoying the beautiful day" but I think maybe my baby brother or sister is tiring her out a bit.

My swimming lessons are going well, I am not afraid of the water and love all of the water games. I need to work on blowing bubbles and doing the back-float before I can move into the next class called, "Sunfish." 

Mom&Dad are excited to see the baby again this week at their appointment. I think it will be boring, so I'm going to stay home and play with Auntie Lisa, which sounds like WAY more fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment